Children love it here. Parents love it even more. The family-friendly Pullman Phu Quoc Beach Resort is designed for maximum fun and minimal fuss. Let us count the ways.
- Kids 12 and under stay for free*, and their breakfast buffet is also at no additional charge**. For smaller appetites and pickier palates, Pullman offers a children’s menu with reasonable prices.
- No need to haul all that baby gear from home. At Pullman, you’ll find all the essentials. Bottle warmer, baby cot, highchair, and more.
- Fun, colourful and never boring, Kids Club gets the thumbs up from young guests. Let Pullman trained professionals entertain your children with games, classes and outings from 9am to 5pm daily. It’s even open until 9pm twice a week, leaving time for a romantic dinner or spa treatment for two. Babysitting is available for a nominal hourly fee.
- Children were top of mind when Pullman designed this resort. Besides the Kids Club in the main building and the adjacent outdoor playground, the main pool has a spacious shallow area. Nearby is the splash pad – a large zone with colourful fountains, jets and play structures. Next door to that are the Family Cabanas, a cluster of six standalone buildings connected by a lazy-river pool.
Kid-sized fun, extra-large value. Because Pullman knows what families want and need.
* Up to two children per room, sharing an existing bed or on a sofa
** With a paying adult